Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Random Blog Surfing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I quite like the Next Blog button at the top of the blogs. It's like flicking through TV channels on a TV remote, until you find something interesting. Channel surfing for people who like to read (what people are thinking).

However, yesterday I came up with a great idea. I copied the link from the Next Blog button (http://www.blogger.com/redirect/next_blog.pyra?navBar=true) and set it as my Internet Explorer homepage. Now, every time I open my browser, I get a random blog!

Also, ever post lots of comments on different blogs, but can't keep track of any replies to them? Well, a while ago I came up with a handy little technique to keep track of them. I created a folder on my desktop called Blog Topics I've Comment On, and each time I post a comment on somebody's blog, I drag down from the address bar into that folder, and it leaves a shortcut. I don't keep checking on them like some demented moron, I just look through them once every week or two, and then delete them if no other replies are there.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read