Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Picture Competition!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Okay, here's the next picture competition.

This photo has not been altered in any way, but what is it?

Here's a slight clue: I just took this picture a few minutes ago. I simply went to a part of the house, pointed the camera in a particular place, and pressed click.

If you think you know the answer, post a comment. First correct answer (or first few, if they appear very quickly) will have their blog linked to in my next post.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read