Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



German Synthpop


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



To answer Ontario Emperor's question about German Synthpop...

Apoptygma Berzerk

But another one is Evil's Toy (now known as T.O.Y.), but I have only heard one song of theirs (but it's great!)

I've really been getting into some new music lately, with the aid of a particular piece of software that I shall not mention, plus online lists of artists in various genres.

I particular enjoy the darker end of Synthpop. Other artists I've been getting into are:

VNV Nation - British, "Futurepop" (as they refer to themselves - good melodies set on top of hard industrial beats and basslines)

Assemblage 23 - American, dark Synthpop/Industrial/EBM (Electronic Body Music)

Covenant - Danish, EBM/Futurepop

Front Line Assembly - Candian, Industrial

Delerium - Front Line Assembly's melodic commercial synthpop side project.

Neuroactive - Finnish, Synthpop

Wolfsheim - German, gothic Synthpop

Neuroticfish - German, Futurepop (only heard one song though)

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read