Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



I've Got Something To Say


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You all smell of weird, and your hair is like a cow. How can you sit there and pretend of the rocket, just like those days back in the shed when we used to bang the old wooden radiator. Oh how we used to laugh when Eric swore his socks on his mouth, and danced like the rain would never eat the fence, particularly when the window was wobbling. Sometimes, I think you only come here for the cheese, and even that's only on Friday's (or Wednesday when a Friday is hiding behind a bush). You make me sick, all of you. You wear each others underwear, and run around shouting about beef. Go away.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read