Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Random Poem Generator


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Poem/

Flick my nipples
I'm at Carleton, where they call me a frosh.
Or rather lumpy tables
My socks are wet, and my shoes now slosh.

The world is my elephant
smother the fish in blankets
into the waiting jaws of the fire ants
so just remember, don't fondle your pets

Squeeze my tiny earlobes
Their freezing feathers shatter and dissolve
Mashed potatoes, where's the gravy baby?
And in other times we baste the elves

I want to dance with you in the rain
I take a hit on my hooka-bong
Its just easier than feeling the memory of you again
I think I'm a penguin but I'm always wrong

Fall sideways into a cupboard
and left a goat for hire
Wallet, Mallet, Mallard, Walloon, Balloon, Bollard
And it fueld her fossils with Phryggian Fire

Come with me, we'll wipe our sandals
Whilst off in the distance my stomach is rumbling
And I think this is all very tiring
A Stipean paen to Vedderian whining

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Beyond the shady shadows there's little else to do
i don't believe nothing, even if its true
i don't believe nothing, even if its true

Walk with me into the sunset
and you look down and your feet stinks
She said to the screaming marmoset.
without regret or even time to think

I wondered lonely as a cloud
Thrown into the sky like all so many figs
while dolphins tweeted the dephts of the cloud
Cause after the beating they all have to wear wigs.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read