Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



The House With The Big Eye


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The LoonyHouse was ShockyVoiced at the minnymin who floated above his sloapy garden.

"I want to wear your underpants!" shouted the minnymin.
"NO!!!" roared the House.
"WHY NOT???" screamed the minnymin.
"Because tomorrow I am boarding a plane for New York, where I shall use a time machine to go back to 1998 and stand atop World Trade Center One. All my pairs of underpants will be used to make a giant paraglider for me to fly above the city, and then off into the distance, across the oceans far and wide in search of the meaning of life itself, where I shall find orange rivers, horses with only 3 legs, badgers on stilts, beautiful lakes made of cheese flavoured jelly, and the world's largest collection of autographed Cliff Richard albums."

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read