Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Dream - Iron Maiden Concert


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The beginning of this dream is a bit vague, but I was out in the countryside somewhere, slightly lost. Then I suddenly found myself at an Iron Maiden Concert. I was sat right up near the front. Guitarist Dave Murray was late turning up. When he turned up, he stood next to me to play the guitar, squashed between me and the wall. I started playing notes on his guitar whilst he was playing, thinking that people would like it. Eventually he gave the guitar to me, and I stood up and started playing it, just playing random fast stuff. It sounded a bit odd, but everyone seamed to enjoy it and started cheering at me.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read