Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Histadelia (I Always Knew I Was Different, part 2)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I got my blood test result back for my histamine test, and it says I do test positive for high histamine. Judging by what it said, normal range is 28 to 51, but mine is 62. This explains my lack of body hair, my sensitivity to heat (histamine increases body heat) and also my past of mood swings, amongst other things.

This combined with my food intolerance (most probably wheat and dairy, but it's still being investigated) and my blood sugar imbalance, means it's now official: I'm special!

My next appointment with my Nutrition Consultant is on the 17th. I'm carrying on as I have been doing until then, but eventually it may mean I need to go on a vegan diet and have special supplements (increasing calcium and methionine, but avoiding folic acid and b12).

I was already halfway there anyway since January when I started reading nutrition books and eating healthier. This is just all taking it a few steps further. We buy a lot of food from health food shops now, and I'm finding lots of new foods which I like which I'd never tried before.

But I'm really happy now I know for sure about the histamine. Now I know it wasn't all in my imagination. I have a real condition, and now I can get better.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read