Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Day Out on the Gower Peninsula


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On thursday, me and my dad took a day trip to the Gower Peninsula in south Wales. It was a lovely warm September day, perfect for such a wonderful place, as you'll see in my photos below...






The Gower is fantastic, because it feels so peaceful and remote if you go there away from the main holiday season. If you go there in the middle of the school summer holidays then it can be quite packed, and if you go there on any warm weekend then there can be lots of locals from the nearby Welsh city of Swansea. But if you manage to go there on a September weekday, as we did both this year and last year, then it can be the most peaceful place to be. Being a peninsula, it's not on the way to anywhere. Beautiful beaches, sea air, tranquility... Here's a map of the Gower.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read