Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



As Dusk Drifts Across The Sky


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As dusk drifts in across the sky, I'm lying in the quarry; thoughts of secret places in the woods, and differet worlds away from my life and my mind but yesterday I didn't even expect this, and today, I'm not really here or there or anywhere, just a dream within a dream within a dream within a life within an explosion in the sky on the edge of the hilltop far away from anyone, look down and feel the cold dark imagination drift pass in the distant breeze of another time, another dream, another distorted memory, trickling down from the stars.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read