Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Past Glories


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A repost of pictures originally posted to this blog back in August and September...


Definition of May


Falling Into Insanity


The evil monster that guards the edge of the woods on the hill.


The Cat Who Got Sent To Hell For Yawning Too Loudly


The Thin Line Between Memories And Dreams


I Don't Understand


Tree

Note: if this blog is still going this time next year, and you're still visiting it, there'll be plenty more great summer pictures, even better than this. I only got my digital camera in April 04. When Summer comes again, I'll be more experienced with my camera. I'll hopefully be spending far more of my spare time outside taking pictures than actually posting to my blog, but come next winter, I'll be indoors again, uploading all the wonderful pictures. You just wait, the places I'm gonna go this summer....

Also: I'll repost some other photos soon, plus also some others which I haven't uploaded before. The above ones were just the ones I'd previously posted in August and September. There's more, much more...

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read