Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Pet Shop Boys - Very


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I'm currently listening to the Pet Shop Boys' Very album. I'd totally forgotten how great it is! You see, I've not got it on tape to listen to in my car. I made a tape with the albums Actually and Introspective on it (minus the last song of Introspective due to space on the tape), so I'd be listening to that mostly lately. But recently I wanted to listen to some Pet Shop Boys music at my computer, and I put Very on, and it's really very good!

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read