Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



To Ontario Emperor


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Apoptygma Berzerk:

LOL, I understood you perfectly you Californian raisin! ;-) They are a real band! Look at their website! All the bands I mentioned are real! I don't just sit around randomly thinking up German band names like some kind of deranged lunatic!

LSD:
lysergic acid diethylamide. A highly dangerous illegal hard drug. Can make you hallucinate and completely lose touch with reality. The Beatles took LSD, which may explain Yellow Submarine, Strawberry Fields, and the Sgt Pepper album. Can cause schizophrenia, which may explain why John spent ages doing nothing but sitting in bed with Yoko. This website explains it fully.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read