Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



A Different Reality


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...and I was like "oh wow!" and the sky opened above me, and the brightest light picked me up, and it was glowing, like the brightest love I have ever felt, and I could hear angels calling me, they were calling my name, not in words but in pure emotion, and I knew exactly what they meant, I had to follow them, I had to follow them to another place, a place full of pure white beauty and acceptance, a lake of bright white bliss, and I fell downwards and upwards both at the same time, and felt like I was floating on an air of voices, far away voices, drifting, like a bird in a dream, semi-concious but pure feeling, falling back, slipping back, into the lake of pure white, drifting on the summer breeze.

And then I was a flower, blowing in the breeze, and I saw somebody running away, but they were in slow motion. The sun sparkled down through the trees, the hillside was green, and the hum of a distant tractor was the only sound.

But then it all faded away, and I realised I was naked in front of a supermarket assistant.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read