Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Memories & Dreams


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Life is nothing
But the creation of memories
And Inspiration for dreams,
Because that's the only time
When you'll truly understand it.

I can walk forever
In yesterday's dreamworld,
Reliving my own interpretation.

You can't stop me.
In fact,
Maybe you're there,
Kicking leaves,
Running in slow motion,
Smiling,
Laughing,
Falling in love with the dreamworld.
It's there that you are mine,
You are me,
You are the memory I have invented.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read