Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Gasping For Breath


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Find another meaning,
Find another crutch,
Find another straw to clutch,
Find it all too confusing,
Find it all too much,
Find you in my memories,
Find me locked away,
Trapped suffocating in thoughts of what I could have been
If only I wasn't like this.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read