Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Please Answer These Questions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Can all bloggers who pass by here please post a comment to answer these 3 questions for me...

1 - What's the meaning of life?

2 - If all concious beings ceased to exist, would the universe itself in effect also cease to exist, as there would be no concious beings to experience it?

3 - if 0.3 recurring is a third, does that mean 0.9 recurring is the same as 1?

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read