Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Dream - Gordon Ramsay & Flat Tyre


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Monday night's dream:
I was working as a chef for Gordon Ramsay, but I found him so unbearable that I got in my car and drove off. I ended up lost on my way home, and I was up on some countryside road up on a hill, in the middle of nowhere. The car felt odd, so I parked it over at the side, and realised that one of the tyres had burst. Then a fat guy who I hadn't seen since school (but who I saw in real life at the petrol station a few days ago) drove up next to me and said, "I thought I'd find you here." I had the sense that he was going to save me. There were other vague aspects of the dream that I can't really remember, such as various sexy young women at a leisure centre, or something like that, I can't really remember.

I know exactly everything which caused this dream...
- I went for a walk up on the hill on Sunday, along a country road
- I watched a program about Gordon Ramsay
- I saw that fat guy at the petrol station
- I've been watching my DVDs of the Brittas Empire
- I started a new job on Monday
- I got stuck in traffic on the way home

And last but definately not least:
- The place I work is full of young women walking about in tight trousers. Nothing else means anything. As long as there are young women walking around in tight trousers, the entire day from start to finish gets my vote!

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read