Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



I've Changed My Blogroll


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now instead of just being a link to the blogs I like, I am now using my blogroll to keep track of comments I've made on other peoples blogs.

This is because:
For a while now, I've kept track of my comments on other blogs by saving a link in a folder within Favourites in Internet Explorer. I was thinking recently, that it might be a fun idea to let other people see the comments I make on other blogs. Also, recently I started reading all my favourite blogs within a program called SharpReader, so I no longer have the need for my blogroll for the purpose of checking my favourite blogs for new posts.

The good thing about this is, the more interesting I find a blog, the more likely I am to comment on it, and therefore the more likely it is that it will get linked to on my blog in this way. It should be fun, because if people like my blog, then they might be interested in specific posts which have caught my interest.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read