Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene 7-13


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene 7-13. Created in 1997, this was a revisit to the theme of 1976's Oxygene album, using a combination of old and new electronic musical technology. I actually prefer this to the original Oxygene. I think it's what Jarre would have made had the technology been around in 1976.

He may be old and French, but he makes great synth tunes!

Anyway, check out his official website. Click on Discography, you can hear snippets of all the tracks from every album he's ever made. Particularly worthy of note are:
  • Equinoxe (1978)
  • Magnetic Fields (1981)
  • The Concerts In China (1982)
  • Revolutions (1988)
  • Chronologie (1994)
  • Oxygene 7-13 (1997)

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read