Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Rate My Hairstyle


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Marks out of 10 for my new hairstyle. I did this myself using my hair clippers. 18mm on the top and back, 9mm on the sides, and then my dad trimmed my neck line for me. Then it was styled using a Fish MaxWax Styling Stick, to add some body and texture. My appologies for the odd facial expression on the front shot.





I'm tempted to just keep re-shaving the sides every couple of weeks, and see how long the top and back get before it irritates me.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read