Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Round and Round in Circles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Round and round in circles,
Life sparkles outwards,
Patterns and fragments,
Sunlight and shadows,
Trickling water,
And the echoes of memories,
Distorted by time,
Adding unncessary meaning to otherwise perfect moments.

Memories of how I used to feel;
My heart yearns for the pain
That I once knew so well,
Because that the only me I really know;
But all that's gone now,
I have shed the poisenous skin,
And now I can move on
With positivity and inner sunshine.

Do not dwell on the past
Or worry about the future;
Just cherish each moment,
For that's all there is.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read