Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



The Rain Said To Us


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The rain said to us, "You are full of strawberries and lemons in your shed, you must dance towards the fountain of the sun shoe, make it elasticate like in the movies, because then you will fall in love with a tree with your friend Dave's initials carved into it."

"Utter genius!" I thought to myself, put the severed hand back on the table, and skipped home to eat some leaves.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read