Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



The Boys Of Summer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is what would happen if Jean-Michel Jarre was to join Tangerine Dream and they tried to do a cover version of a Don Henley song.

Actually, no, it's just me messing around with a software synthesiser a few months back. This is one of the many pieces I intended to do more with but never did. Oh well, here it is anyway...

Boys Of Summer

Note: These MP3 files take up lots of space on my ISPs webspace, so they will be deleted pretty quickly. If you stumble across one which has been deleted and you're interested to hear it, email me and I'll see what I can do.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read