Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Live Aid & Ricky Gervais DVDs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My Live Aid DVD arrived yesterday. It's great fun to see all those 80s musicians performing nearly 20 years ago. My mum especially liked the bits with Queen and Status Quo. I thought Sting singing the "I want my MTV" part of Money For Nothing with Dire Straits was quite good. U2 were pretty good too.

I also watched my new Ricky Gervais DVD: Live 2 - Politics. On the cover the Observer said, "Excruciatingly, bowel-achingly funny," and they definately weren't wrong! I was watching it in bed really early this morning, and desperately had to struggle not to make too much noise laughing.

I'm gonna keep buying DVDs every week now that I'm regularly earning money again. Why not? Save a bit, spend a bit. If I'm working hard all week, I deserve to treat myself a bit.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read