Photoblog originating from Gloucestershire, England.



Pictures of Winter Trees


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...











I had to trespass on private property to take these pictures.

Me and my friends used to play here when were young kids. There was a rope swing on one of the trees. The land owner kept cutting it down, but somebody always put up another one. Sometimes we used to play Army, splitting into teams and running around with sticks in our hands, trying to capture the enemies. Whoever says that kids living in the countryside have a more boring life than kids living in large towns or cities, they're totally wrong. All we ever needed were our friends, our imagination, and somewhere to run around.

|

My Other Blog: Tell the Sky

About me

  • I'm Marcus
  • From Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Contact Me: eddykins2004@yahoo.co.uk

Previous posts

Archives

Links








    Photoblogs.org
    British Blog Directory.
    blog search directory
    VFXY Photos

    Link With Us - Web Directory


    Webfeed (RSS/ATOM/RDF) registered at http://www.feeds4all.nl
    feeds2read